Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan for Kodi v.18 x64 (Leia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed Kodi v.18 x64 and Titan for it both under development. 

I've read of vertical menu problems.  I too had it.  Select any vertical menu option and Kodi immediately closed.  I kept persisting without changing anything.  After about the 6th attempt, it 'took' without crashing.  Vertical menu confluence style large with custom menu and submenu is in place and navigates as intended through many open and close of Kodi to be sure it 'took'.

I noticed when installing Titan for Leia, many dependencies failed.  I was persistent with this too.  After the 2nd attempt I turned off my VPN.  Then all the dependencies installed.  Can't explain this, just how it went......

I do notice even though dependencies installed ok, navigating to most of them to 'configure' reveals blank settings pages.  Most dependencies I have always used default values anyway.  Any I changed in the past were minor adjustments with very little affect on the 'big picture' of things.  A major one (for me) was the inability to use Yahoo Weather.  There is no field to config or enter my zip code or anything else. It's all blank.  So, I switch to estuary and then I can config.   As a matter of fact, most of the add-ons can be configured using estuary but none with Titan.  Some have a greyed out 'configure'. So I can config everything that can using estuary and then switch to Titan when finished.  Solved, sort of.

I'd like to backup the config except the add-on is blank and doesn't appear in estuary since it's a Titan skin feature only. Where is the default location the backup is created to?
Also, language flags do not appear in the library and they didn't in the previous version I used either.

All the functions I normally use seem to be working fine (except those listed above) upgrading from Kodi v.17 x32 and Titan Krypton to Kodi v.18 x64 and Titan Leia.  Just wanted to give some feedback.  Overall I'm happy enough with the results to use everything as my daily driver unless I run into a roadblock I'm unaware of at this time.  (Windows 10 2nd Creators Update is due in a week)  Thank you for the development of your continued contribution.  Looking forward to updates in the future preparing for Leia especially x64 version.  Astonished everything is working as well as they are (even now) tbh.
Hopefully this can be addressed, having the same issue with the "blank setting page" upon configuration attempt. Have been doing the same....configure in the stock skin and then switch back over to titan....but overall working pretty well being still in development on both ends
Same issue fore me with the settings page. Overall the skin is working very well for such an early release.
Just wondering if there has been any progress on this, it works pretty damn good so I guess i'm just being picky haha
Thank you for the update(s)!

New skin helper service installed ok.
3.8.3 shows installation failed pop up.
Have not looked into it much but tried a couple different ways to install within Kodi but failed.

Will send a debug when I get more time if you'd like.  Let me know.
(2017-12-01, 04:39)brazen1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the update(s)!

Have not looked into it much but tried a couple different ways to install within Kodi but failed.

I'm getting the same installation failed popup. Thanks for the updates
(2017-12-01, 06:33)mow4cash Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 same here
Edit: dang I switched the skin over to default and then tried to install titan and now I've lost it and it won't reinstall.
(2017-12-01, 12:54)norien Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-01, 06:33)mow4cash Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 same here
Edit: dang I switched the skin over to default and then tried to install titan and now I've lost it and it won't reinstall.  
 I had to switch the skin to default so I could change the settings and I also lost titan now. Bummer, I'm going to try installing from zip. Did you find a fix?

Edit:Tried installing the new and older version from zip with no luck. I wonder if an older version on the nightlies might fix the issue. Sucks not having titan.
(2017-12-06, 05:12)mow4cash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-01, 12:54)norien Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-01, 06:33)mow4cash Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the same installation failed popup. Thanks for the updates  

+1 same here
 I had to switch the skin to default so I could change the settings and I also lost titan now. Bummer, I'm going to try installing from zip. Did you find a fix?

Edit:Tried installing the new and older version from zip with no luck. I wonder if an older version on the nightlies might fix the issue. Sucks not having titan. 
Yeah try one of the early Nov builds of Leia. Problem is that I can't install any later nightlies now with Titan installed
is anyone having luck scrobbling to trakt.tv while using the latest beta skin on leia?