Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to adjust volume on DLNA Renderer default player without keyboard on Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using Kodi on linux for a while, with my KEF LS50 Wireless set as default player.
With this setup I can adjust the volume using the + and - keys.
I have setup kodi on my Samsung S6 in the same way, and the only thing not working is that I cannot adjust the volume since there is no keyboard. the phone volume controls adjust the system volume and not the volume of the default player.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Play something and open the on-screen display. Press the cog icon for settings then select audio and subtitle settings. You can change the volume there, along with the amplification.

Set it to something you like and then set the default for all media at the bottom of the menu.
(2017-10-10, 17:35)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Play something and open the on-screen display. Press the cog icon for settings then select audio and subtitle settings. You can change the volume there, along with the amplification.

Set it to something you like and then set the default for all media at the bottom of the menu.

Thanks, But I only get the pause/stop/etc buttons when playing music over dlna. 
If I use the local player, there is no problem.
You hadn't mentioned you were talking about music rather than video... 😉
(2017-10-10, 21:23)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]You hadn't mentioned you were talking about music rather than video... 😉

Sorry, only use it for music right now as it seems like the only solution to send bitperfect audio from all sources(tidal, files and dlna) to dlna renderes (at least to my Kef LS50s) at the moment...