Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: timeshift not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering if channel timeshift will get fixed it works fine in kodi 16 but has no effect in kodi 17
no input what so ever?
ok i am gonna simply ask since this feature worked in v16 should it not be a simple fix for v17?
come on is there no fix available of any kind this is getting very frustrating
There is no timeshift option in IPTV Simple Client afaik, not sure how you had it working in v16. Do you mean time-offset?
Given the lack of information I had to check your previous posts, and the answer is in a thread you already posted in https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2651805 I'm guessing you are using Windows.

And the comment from github states: afedchin commented 11 days ago "I have no time to fix this right now".

So it looks like you will have to adjust the time yourself in the xmltv.
yes i am using windows and yes i was referring to offset and i will have to see if there is away to move my epg data to xmltv then

thanks,
yonu
my fault i am using xmltv data but it comes from the providor i have tried adding the offset code to the m3u and it has no affect