Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 2 kodi box dont work the same
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

I would love if someone could help me out. I have been searching for months but have come up empty. 

I have 2 kodi boxes. NVdia Shield and a Nexbox A95x 

I built both of these on the same day and in the same way using kodi 17.3

There are 2 differences I have that I would love to get resolved if possible. 

on the Nvidia sheild it is now running 17.5 which is great but I have not been updating it. it is doing it on its own via the kodi settings. The A95x is still on 17.3, it tok has the auto updates enabled but it does not. 

the other oddity is on the A95x if I paus a show it will stay paused in definately which is great however the Nvidia only stays paused for like 5 minutes then may or maynnot pickup where I left off which is very inconvient b/c on this on it the main TV and we are olways having to search for the movie we were watching and ff to where we were. I dont use lists for movies but do for my tv shows so its not as impactful on the shows. 

If anyone has any thoughts I would love to hear them

TIA
Bill
The first part of your question doesn't have anything to do with Kodi. Auto updating apps are done via the Play Store app, if you have auto update turned on and it's not updating then there is a problem with your Play Store app.

As to the second part, you'd need to provide a Debug log (wiki).