Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Small Kodi screen after wakeup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
everytime when i wake my htpc from standby the kodi screen show only a little surface area as show in my screenshot. 
I have three displays in use. No.1 from my HTPC Silverstone case connect to intel kaby lake igpu 7100, No.2 over HDMI through Denon X7200WA AVR to Samsung TV 2016. No.3 also over HDMI through AVR to LCD beamer. Display No.1+2 connect to nvidia pascal GTX1050TI. Same issue on Win10 FCU 1709 64bit. With Kodi 17 i have no issues and everthing works.
Log
Hi,

same Problem here with Win10 and latest nightly Leia build. Almost everytime after resume from standby.
Workaround is to close Kodi after wakeup and start it again (with Logitech Harmony Aktion)
Yes, i know this but tell this my wife ;-)
I do that with harmony start Action... also my wife won't do it !!! :-) ... I start TV on,avr on etc. then send key close Kodi, wait and start again. If closing is to long for you I have additional killtask with key.

you can make a batch with this content taskkill /im kodi.exe /t /F.
The registry edit as mentioned here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2721194 works