Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Removing log viewer from screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have been having problems with Kodi so checked my log and then activated it to alert me for all errors (seemed like a good idea at the time!). It has now popped up with EXCEPTION- XBMC is not playing any file, which takes up my entire screen and I am unable to navigate to go back to turn this off. This is the only error appearing Any tips to cancel out? I use kodi through AppleTV. 
Thanks!
SarJay
In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).
Hi Klojum, as you will soon discover, I am an absolute novice. I can't navigate anywhere out of this screen to capture the full log but what is appearing is the ERROR as listed above. Any suggestions to navigate around this? I just have an AppleTV remote which is doing nothing. Thanks.
Essentially I need to find a way to turn off the error alerts that I have activated in order to fix the issue (how can I do this through the apple remote?). All that pops up in the Log viewer error alert screen (that is taking up the entire screen) is- https://pastebin.com/dl/jyBRm3H0
That pastebin URL is invalid - I have no idea what you are experiencing - can you please take a photo of what you see - and post this here somehow?