Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video Freezing Intermittently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

One i haven't seen before until i upgraded my Mac to macOS High Sierra, It seems when i play a movie or tv show at random points i get a few seconds freeze and then it catches up again. Ive turned on the log function to try and capture what is going on. I seem to have pinpointed it down to this :

09:13:04.689 T:123145392537600 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer

09:13:09.160 T:140735563772736 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.

I have a copy of the log if anyone is interested but really looking for any help to resolving the issue.

Any help is most appreciated....
Please try with nightly. If proble persists, pastebin a debug log.
(2017-11-07, 08:27)FernetMenta Wrote: [ -> ]Please try with nightly. If proble persists, pastebin a debug log.
Hi,

Thanks for the info, i did try turning of Hardware acceleration and the problem has gone away.

I will however try a nightly build to see if youve put something in there to tackle the issue. Let you know. Many thanks
Yup nightly seems to have fixed it. not sure what you added but its doing the job, Cheers