Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Turn Off Live Tv record button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help, few of my clients are recording TV's shows/Movies  knowingly or unrealized, filling my drive with craps, is there way to prevent Kodi from recording Live TV, I would like to turn off the option. Cheers!
I think you have better luck with asking this question in the more generic Kodi forums, or even better in the PVR section.
On a sidenote, Kodi will never schedule a recording on it's own, there should have been a user asking it to record something.
(2017-11-16, 22:10)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have better luck with asking this question in the more generic Kodi forums, or even better in the PVR section.
On a sidenote, Kodi will never schedule a recording on it's own, there should have been a user asking it to record something.

Thanks Marcel, I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum, it was meant for DVBVIEWER forums, but when I realized it was in the wrong forum I could not find way to delete. Thereafter, I went to post the inquiry in DVBVIEWER forum, then it was deleted by one of the admin guy, I think it said it was double posted, something like that, I just did not border to follow up the issue. Just an unintentional post should not haven't taken a Hardline decision to delete. If at all I would preferred the one posted in the skin thread be deleted, but instead the one where I would have received suggestions is been deleted.
Anyway, rule is rule I just move, I hate force and fight over on worthy issue.

Thanks as usual for your continuous support of the Titan still the best in view, I hope have time to resolved some of the issues that I raised recently, mainly actors other movies or tv shows did not displaying, similar shows or movies is not working.

Cheers!
I will move your post to DVBViewer as indicated.

If you need it moved again, just leave a post where you want it moved to.

We remove the post that does not have a reply. This one had a reply so it remained.
(2017-11-18, 03:35)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]I will move your post to DVBViewer as indicated.

If you need it moved again, just leave a post where you want it moved to.

We remove the post that does not have a reply. This one had a reply so it remained.

I'll if can be move.
Thanks
A PVR/Kodi is just a client for any tv backend. So you're asking in the wrong forum