Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I've made Confluence in different colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who are looking for a different color as the standard blue default, I've made some textures etc in the colors:
* Green
* Orange
* Red
* Pink
* Purple
* Yellow

Just unzip the file into .kodi\addons\
Confluence skin colors

Sorry that the picture is in Dutch, but you get the idea where to find the settings to change it.
Nice work. If you have the unpacked textures I'll add them to the official release with your approval.
(2017-11-19, 16:43)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work. If you have the unpacked textures I'll add them to the official release with your approval.

Thanks
I'll make a zip.
(2017-11-19, 16:43)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work. If you have the unpacked textures I'll add them to the official release with your approval.
 I can't send a PM to you Hitcher, so provide me an email address please so I can send a zipfile with the subtracted image files.
Want to upload it somewhere as I don't want to give out my email address.
(2017-11-30, 10:15)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Want to upload it somewhere as I don't want to give out my email address.

Fine, but enable your PM!
So I can send the location.
@kuilbop

If you type the address into your post then, as soon as you post it, go back in and edit the message and remove the address.

@Hitcher will still be able to see the address.
(2017-11-30, 11:10)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@kuilbop

If you type the address into your post then, as soon as you post it, go back in and edit the message and remove the address.

@Hitcher will still be able to see the address.

Well you and @Hitcher can also use the texture tool to extract the png's from the xbt files.
http://kodi.wiki/view/TextureTool
You probably don't have a high enough post count to PM me.