Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Navigation shortcuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may already have been broached, but is there no easier way of navigating around the application? If I am in an addon, in the downloads section and want to search for a new item, I need to go all the way back to the main menu to then go to the search option. So, if for example, I have an item and want to check what was the last one I got, after doing that, I have to go back to search and then be able to get the latest one(s).
I don't really understand what you mean, your question is a bit vague. Which addon are you referring to?
Ok, if I have used any addon to download content, to view the content within Kodi, I go to the downloads, and view the content. If I want to then download the next in the series (for example), I have to go back, back, back to where I can view the next in that series in order to download it. This is not specific to any given addon.
I think you should read the piracy policy (wiki), as the vague information you have given so far sounds like you may be in violation of it.

If so then you're on your own, as you're using Kodi outside the scope that it was designed for.