Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do I find the "missing" Downton Abbey episodes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this has been discussed before (one poster even suggested that the episodes (e.g., S02E09 and S03E09 ... so-called "Christmas episodes") would be listed in season 0).  However, I only see seasons 1-6.  I even tried searching for a specific episode title (but as far as I can tell, there is no way to do that).

*mod-edit*
The Kodi forum is always for help.
No need for outcries Smile
Specials are named via the Season 0 entries.
So the Christmas episode should be named as S00E08.
Here is how I named mine:

downton.abbey.s00e02.christmas.special.2011.end.of.s02
downton.abbey.s00e03.a.journey.to.the.highlands.end.of.s03
downton.abbey.s00e05.the.london.season.end.of.s04
downton.abbey.s00e06.2014.christmas.special.end.of.s05
downton.abbey.s00e11.2015.christmas.special.end.of.s06

The bold is what matters. The stuff after is for me so I know what I have.
I leave out all the non-bold stuff. That's what the Kodi video database is for.
While @Klojum is correct, sometimes I move stuff around at the operating system/shell level and it is then handy to have a bit more info.
Try removing the s0x bit at least (the ones right at the end of the names). They might be confusing the scraper and overriding the actual season and episode data earlier in the name.
This was asked a year ago but I went to Kodi (BMC)/ Death Stream/ Downton Abby Season 0 and the links no longer work. Is there another place to find them?
Kodi is not a content supplier, if that is what you are referring to. Given the fact that you already used some form of illegal video streaming, any questions on this forum on where to get "missing episodes" is totally useless.