Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Few questions - Eminence 2.0 Mod - New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I start to use Eminence 2.0 Mod and I have few questions. hope someone can help me:
1. I trying to change the shortcuts in the home menu by edit the file - script-skinshortcuts-includes - but when I open kodi the skin is update and update also the shortcuts. how I can edit the file / shortcuts?
2. When I open the settings I have buttons (Interface / Library / System etc.) and have also description in each button - how can I remove the description?
3. If I want to add concerts / live shows in home menu but dont want it will show in the "movies" category in the home menu - what I need to do? now its includes my concerts with the movies.

Many thanks!  Blush
(2017-11-14, 23:44)Spidiman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I start to use Eminence 2.0 Mod and I have few questions. hope someone can help me:
1. I trying to change the shortcuts in the home menu by edit the file - script-skinshortcuts-includes - but when I open kodi the skin is update and update also the shortcuts. how I can edit the file / shortcuts?
2. When I open the settings I have buttons (Interface / Library / System etc.) and have also description in each button - how can I remove the description?
3. If I want to add concerts / live shows in home menu but dont want it will show in the "movies" category in the home menu - what I need to do? now its includes my concerts with the movies.

Many thanks!  Blush
Hello and welcome!  Big Grin

1. The menus and submenus should not be altered from the file, but from within the skin. That way, updates won't overwrite everything. You need to go to Settings / Skin Settings / Home / Customise home menu. From there you'll have a screen that will allow you to customise many, many things in a clear and easy manner.

2. It's not really a description, so much as a list of the things inside the category. Currently, there's no way to remove it, aside from editing skin files.

3. You can add the concerts menu in the same windows in which you can edit the main menus in the skin.
Thank you Alanon for the quick answer  Cool

1. Its possible to copy the style from the movies / TV shows menus to another menus? I want same style in another buttons
2. thank you.
3. I will try it
Hi Again,

maybe you can help me with more something  Angel

How can I hide the header text in Kodi? (but only the text - not the number of the movies / tv shows etc.)

Many thanks!
(2017-11-19, 20:16)Spidiman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Again,

maybe you can help me with more something  Angel

How can I hide the header text in Kodi? (but only the text - not the number of the movies / tv shows etc.)

Many thanks!
Sorry for the late response.

Skin Settings/Home/Home header text, and instead of Media Centre, type in N/A.

Regards!