Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: OneDrive Stopped Working in Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings one and all,
My OneDrive Stopped Working in Kodi Jarvis yesterday, and it will not even start. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but it will not work at all. Do I need to re-install Kodi, or does anyone else have this happen recently. Any and all help would be appreciated. I am running it on Fire TV and it has been working great for almost a year then it just stopped working.....
Can you provide more information? The logs would be helpful or at least one screenshot of the error you are getting.
(2017-11-22, 22:22)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide more information? The logs would be helpful or at least one screenshot of the error you are getting.

cguZZMan, I have been a Kodi user for over a year now but, I am still a newbie to the hardware. I am using Kodi Jarvis 16.1, on a Fire TV platform. I want to provide you with the logs but do not know how to obtain them. I really want to lean more on how to get inside of Kodi and do more but I just do not have the experience for it. I just uninstalled Kodi from my Fire TV and reinstalled it and the OneDrive app is working again. I do appreciate you getting back in touch with me so quickly. In fact if I may pick your brain, should I run a different version of Kodi since OneDrive is the only thing I use it for now since all the crackdowns have been happening to the other apps and such. I do remember when Kodi was exploding and now it is pretty much dead from reading articles and watching YouTube Vids. In retrospect thank again for answering my to my situation. In the future I will provide screenshots and such and whatever info that you may need with your guidance.

Respectfully,
Mlost