Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: im lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When watching live tv a popup bottom right appears for a fraction of a second. It says 'to be continued...etc'

Any ideas how to remove this from happening?
You're lost, so is everybody else. You need to provide some useful information, you told us nothing.

Tell us about how you've set up the service, who your supplier is (legal legit services only are eligible for support) and perhaps provide a Debug log (wiki)?
Its a square graphical box (bottom right) with the channel logo with to be continued at the top. It's too quick to read anything else. It pops up say 2-5 times an hour for less than a second. I've contacted the provider and its not their end.
Who is the provider?
Ehh... How about a screenshot?
I got the same problem. Hope you guys can help. I have attached a picture - Hope you can see it. Image
Looks like an add-on that is misbehaving.
Do you have a debug log (wiki) for us?
I would love to give it to you but I don't know where to find the debug log. Could you perhaps guide me to where I can find it?
Have another good look. There is a hidden URL somewhere in my previous post. Wink
Thanks 😊
The link for the log file is: https://paste.kodi.tv/bapaqamaxe

Is it me or is there a lot of errors?
What there isn't is debug log being enabled.

But unfortunately what there is is at least one banned addon (wiki) repo.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
Code:
21:21:11.874 T:140735279305488 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.xunitytalk
21:21:11.874 T:140735279305488 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository superrepo.kodi.krypton.programs
Unfortunately you have installed a couple of banned repositories, which makes you ineligible for support.
Uninstall them as well as their related addons and try to reproduce your problem.
Do not simply edit them out of your log file, otherwise it's game over for you.

Code:
21:21:17.392 T:4556505088 ERROR: SQL: [Textures13.db] The database disk image is malformed
You also have a database problem. Best to delete it and have Kodi rebuild it after a restart.
That looks very much like an old version of the 'PVR next up' screen on Guilouz's Estuary skin Mod. I remember that wording from a few months back and that it wasn't working properly for a while. If that's the skin you are using, then you should look to update it to the latest version. However, there should be a setting in the skin settings to enable/disable the 'PVR Next Up' Feature. Otherwise look in your skin folder and locate a file called Custom_1134_PVRNextUp.xml. You can delete the file if you don't want that pop-up appearing. 

I think also a version of the Aeon Nox skin had this feature as well, so file name might be different if that's what you are using....Good Luck
@Dumyat

Whenever someone requests help while having banned addons installed, support is halted.
So, helping someone out in spite of the applicable forum rules (wiki) is not appreciated.
Pages: 1 2