Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Android Smart TV Box will not connect to server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to set up a new Android Smart TV Box . It is connected to the internet by WIFI and can access my browser but I can't download and zipped files on the file manager and geet a message it cannot connect to the network server.  What's up with that and how an I correct it??
Which network server are you trying to connect to? Some are currently not working.
Not really sure .. whatever one it wanted to. I'm pretty much a tech dummy!  I assumed it would be trying to connect to my internet server. I did not know there are options?
Forgot to ask which were not currently working and how you would know that?   Thanks
Quote: It is connected to the internet by WIFI and can access my browser but I can't download and zipped files

You already stated you are connected to the internet. Which zipped files are you trying to download? It's these zipped files that probably belong to a site that is currently down.
Sorry I was out of pocket today . I understand what you are saying. I was following the directions on a couple Ytube videos and they were UK based so maybe that was part of the problem.