Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Since iOS11.x I get an "Internal API Error" when pushing the Kodi app to my iPad Air
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since iOS11.x I get an "Internal API Error" when pushing the Kodi app to my iPad Air using XCode.

Has anyone else had this problem?
(2017-11-21, 14:23)Shutts318ci Wrote: [ -> ]Since iOS11.x I get an "Internal API Error" when pushing the Kodi app to my iPad Air using XCode.

Yes, I have had this problem, and I'm just beginning the hunt for a solution.
(2017-11-21, 14:23)Shutts318ci Wrote: [ -> ]Since iOS11.x I get an "Internal API Error" when pushing the Kodi app to my iPad Air using XCode.

I had the same problem. You will need to open the keychain access app (use spotlight search on mac) and delete all certificates that have already been created for signing over xCode. Then create a new certificate and sign the .deb files with the App Signer and let it create a new .IPA. Then select in xCode under Product, Clean. Then select under Product, Build and wait until it's finished. Then, as usual, select Window, Devices and Simulators and select the .IPA file previously signed and created with the App Signer using the PLUS symbol. If you keep the certificates slim and use the Clean function, it works. Have just done it on iPhone X and iPad Pro. Everything works.
Check the signing profile you're using hasn't expired.