Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Thumbnail selection multiple movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I have a Eminent media player (Eminent send me to this community). I have organized my movies in maps from A to Z and have for every movie a own thumbnail. But i also have all the sequels in the same map. But in some cases the mother map shows a thumbnail from the 3rd sequel (or other) instead of the first. Can i manipulate the choice of thumbnail for the mother map. I organize my movies and thumbnails by year, so they are standing in the correct chronologic order.

Thanks
Greets Arno
Does your Eminent player have Kodi installed on it? If yes, which version. Find it in Settings>System Infomration

I have looked up Eminent, but there is no mention of it being a Kodi player.
(2017-11-21, 21:49)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Does your Eminent player have Kodi installed on it? If yes, which version. Find it in Settings>System Infomration

I have looked up Eminent, but there is no mention of it being a Kodi player.
 Thanks for the quick response Karellen,

I cant find it either. The Latest models have Kodi, but i don't have the latest model. So i don't know why the people at Eminent tell me its a Kodi problem?
So if it aint Kodi, maybe still someone know the solution if its a common problem? 

Thanks
Ok. I'll leave your post here. Maybe someone has some experience with them