Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Having Issues Playing Content From IPTV Simple Client.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.  So I am loading a tv channel playlist (m3u) in IPTV Simple Client.  The channel names and info load, however the content does not play/unavail/error.  The same playlist plays perfectly fine on VLC for my Mac, however anything on my box is to no avail.
Mac MacOs High Sierra
Kodi 17 on Matricom GBox Q2
In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).
(2017-11-24, 03:36)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).
 Log
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2017-11-24, 04:01)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
 Removed all "banned" content.
DeBug Log Here
any help?
@vinyljunkie619

Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your thread.