Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 17.6 and Amazon FIRESTICK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I bought Amazon Firestick and installed KODI 17.6 ... I added the source to NAS Synology DS216PLAY ... everything works very well but when I turn off the Firestick or go to standbay it loses my connection to the NAS and I can not see the movies ... if I go to KODI and then source files, I still see the source that I had added but if I click on it tells me it does not find the NAS .. at this point I have to re-mount the source and then everything will continue to work up to next firestick standbay or shutdown ... can you help me?

Thank you
Stop turning your firestick off.
(2017-11-25, 06:53)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Stop turning your firestick off.
well we turn off the tv and obviously there is no problem .... :-) the problem is also when the firestick goes into standby and not just when it goes off ... in my opinion the standby should not compromise the good operating a device ... and then the TV is also used without using the firestick so it does not seem like a solution to your ...
Are these videos scraped into your database?
(2017-11-25, 10:22)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Are these videos scraped into your database?
 the problem comes out when i add the trmite UPNP resource ... in the end I solved by adding the trmite share SMB share ... so it works ...