Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ⛔★ Marked as watched does not work on Mac OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me or no ones "marked as watched" works on Mac OS Kodi?  Didn't work on 17.4 and still doesn't work on 17.6 now.  It works on both my Android boxes though.

PS I dont want to use Trakt, just want the little check mark to show up next to watched shows/movies.

Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this?  I searched but haven't found anything Sad
debug log (wiki)
Before I share that I would love to know if anyone else has the same issue?  If not, I'll just reinstall it all...
Ps tried reinstalling Kodi, still same issue
No log, no issue.
(2017-11-25, 06:41)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]debug log (wiki)
 Worked for me fine on 17.x
But the issue I have is with the nightlies on Kodi 18, in that it seems to mark episodes as watched after only watching a minute or so of a movie/episode....the progress gets set correctly but I have to keep setting episodes/movies as unwatched to correct this.
Wheres the best place to raise this issue and post a debug log?
I just deleted everything kodi on my mac, including everything but my favorites from application support folder and now it seems to work on 17.6.  Atleast I can manually mark shows watched which didn't work at all before.
If no one posts a debug log (wiki) illustrating the problem in the next 24 hours, this thread will be junked.
(2017-11-28, 06:58)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]If no one posts a debug log (wiki) illustrating the problem in the next 24 hours, this thread will be junked.
 https://pastebin.com/UqK0YHTs

this is where im trying to mark episodes watched from the recordings of my Live TV PVR add-on, VU+, I should point out I use a mysql database and I dont remember it having this problem apart from the kodi18 nightlies...im using the nightly from a couple of days ago, as the very latest one won't let me playback and recordings whatsoever...just a black screen.

Obviously im aware that nightlies are bound to have these kind of issues, just wanted to flag it up.

Weirdly I cant reproduce the issue I spoke of earlier where episodes and movies were being incorrectly marked as watched, but i'll leave debug on for a bit so when it occurs i'll post another log.