Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Track naming template issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The post editor always escape the characters in my post, so I take a screenshot for the issue.

(2017-11-25, 16:31)xodi Wrote: [ -> ]The post editor always escape the characters in my post, so I take a screenshot for the issue.

Not sure if this ever worked (or when it last worked). It seems like the code that parses the format string is in LabelFormatter.cpp and
the method in there AssembleMask. It has some regex that is applied that I need to further check, but I think the intent is you need to escape those format codes with %[, %], and %% where used so they get passed through, not interpreted, though when I tried that it didn't work either:
Code:
[%[I%]%A%[/I%]]

so I guess it's a bug.

FWIW the regex is:
Code:
reg.RegComp("(^|[^%])\\[(([^%]|%%|%\\]|%\\[)*)%([" MASK_CHARS "])(([^%]|%%|%\\]|%\\[)*)\\]");

scott s.
I looked at the regex pattern in that expression and don't see how it can work right.  Granted, my regex ability is limited.

I tried this:
Code:
(^|[^%])\[(([^%]|%%|%\]|%\[)*)%([NSATBGYFLDIJRCKMEPHZOQUVXWacdiprstuv])(([^%]|%%|%\]|%\[)*)\]
which seemed to get me closer, but still not there.

scott s.
It has been reported.
This issue is still not fixed at the latest nightly build.
I think of a hypothesis that the program you are running is faulty, you can upgrade to a new version or patch