Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Google Drive for KODI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey @cguZZMan, I'm still having problems with .srt files using the Web Server (localhost:8587/source). The .srt is not loaded automatically, I have to mannually set a external subtitle (searching for the file).

Important: The .srt file works perfectly if I load the movie inside the Google Drive app.
@cguZZMan quick question, when streaming from google drive, google drive offers you to be able to stream either the converted mp4 formats that are great for streaming or the original format that was uploaded, which one does yours do?  Also great addon!!! keep up the good work!
I have the latest repo . I still have to go in the view options and select the the second date option to put my tv shows in chronological order by season  . Once I select sort by date and select the 4th prompt that says date, it saves the changes. By default even with the latest repo and addon , the shows are still not in chronological order by default. I have to manually go through all my tv shows to get them in order
I also have to do the same step to get my episodes in order.
@joaohkfaria Made a test and looks like that's the normal behavior of kodi when the source is a web dir, not a addon issue by itself. But I will keep researching and try to find a workaround.
For now, if you want your subtitles automatically loaded you will need to use the .strm export function. I'm working on the scheduled exports, but in the meantime you can trigger it manually.

@raycekar by default it will stream the original format. You can enable the option "Always ask for the stream format before play" in the settings to let you choose.

@keithcq71 I'll look into the issue.
Why am I being redirected to the herokuapp.com site on configuration?
@skydiver can you elaborate? The drive-login.herokuapp.com URL is where you do the login.
(2018-07-18, 17:00)skydiver Wrote: [ -> ]Why am I being redirected to the herokuapp.com site on configuration?
This script uses a third-party middleman to assist in auth0; @cguZZMan has submitted his scripts for repository approval; The team is aware of the heroku middleman, its always important to use judgement when granting authentication. If you understand the risks and have read the disclaimer included with the script you should be safe.
Yup. 
Just to be more accurate, the access is thru Auth 2.0 which is the recommended authorization mechanism by google to access all of its APIs. If anybody wants to read about it, here is some info:
https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OAuth

By the way I just added a QR code to the "Add an account..." popup to simplify even more the process of adding an account if you use your phone.
If anybody finds an issue just let me know.
@cguZZMan So I was using the version from the kodi repositories, do you not ever update that? also I just downloaded the zip from github and installed it and am running into an error, currently working on getting a log file
@cguZZMan So I was using the version from the kodi repositories, do you not ever update that? also I just downloaded the zip from github and installed it and am running into an error, currently working on getting a log file

EDIT: I had to get and install the clouddrive.common because for some reason installing google drive addon wouldn’t install it itself.
@raycekar I've submitted all my updates to the kodi repo but the kodi team wants to review the addon comprehensively because of the login server. And that's a good thing. Looks like they are finally merging it tho. Lets hope they do.
I would suggest you to install my repo in the meantime. https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins

Yes, the common module is the most important part of the addon. If you install the Google Drive addon manually, you need to install the common module manually first. But the repo would simplify things.
Works good. Just hope the order issue for tv shows and season order is resolved.
Hola amigo, acabo de leer todo el post y no encuentro solución al exportar mis peliculas de mi nube en Google Drive, las reconoce todas, carga sus fanart, sinopsis, poster, etc, pero... al darle desde widgets (acceso directos de eminence 2 mod ) dice "Something went wrong with this operation" ¿Puedes ayudarme a solucionarlo por favor? estoy desde una Raspberry pi3 con el kodi 8.2.5 17.6
Hello friend, I just read the whole post and can not find a solution when exporting my movies from my cloud in Google Drive, recognizes them all, uploads your fanart, synopsis, poster, etc., but ... when you give them from widgets (direct access from eminence 2 mod) says "Something went wrong with this operation" Can you help me fix it please? I'm from a Raspberry pi3 with the kodi 8.2.5 17.6