Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Google Drive for KODI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hola, desde ayer ya no me aparece la unidad de google drive como fuente para poder añadir a la biblioteca......
Another question: what's the status on subtitles when playing via Kodi source? I'm on 1.2.9 and have to set the SRT manually on Leia Beta 5. When I play the same video direct from your add-on, the SRT is automatically set and played back as expected.

I see that some months back this issue seem to be resolved for some users, though I may not have understood the context correctly. Please advise, and let me know if logs are useful for this situation. Thanks much.
(2018-11-17, 06:56)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the context menu.
 I search "A Quiet Place" movies in my folder, but no file in result search.
@keithcq71 here is the steps to export to strm:

(2018-08-18, 00:37)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]A new version is in my repository: Scheduled exports and Watch folder export.

Add an export as usual: Context menu of a folder, then "Export to .strm files..."
  • Select the Destination folder. The local folder with the strm files will be <Destination Folder>\<Your exported folder> (same as before).
  • The switch "Update library after export" will trigger the "Update library" after any change is detected by the "watch" functionality or after an scheduled export or manual export was executed.
  • The switch "Watch for changes in the Cloud Folder" will watch every minute for changes in your cloud drive folder. If a change is detected, it will replicate it in the local exported folder.
  • The switch "Schedule automatic exports" will enable the list of schedules where you can add multiple rows.
    • For example you can schedule the export to run "Every startup" or "Every Day at 02:00" or "Every Monday at 23:00" or all of them.
    • The hour format is 24 hours.
You need to save your export configuration. Also you can "Save & Run" to do an export right away after save.

Some others things to know:
  • Files with symbolic links or multiple parent folders are not supported.
  • Files with the same name under the same folder are not supported.
  • You can see your list of exports in the "Exports" option in the menu after selecting the account (Add-ons > Google Drive > Your Account > Exports). You can edit your export there.
  • In the list of exports, you can show the context menu and select "Run" to trigger a manual export immediately.
It's on the way to the Kodi Add-on repository. You can get it now if you have my repository. 

@milesian yes, only https.

@robertorigo Necesito mas informacion. Que fue diferente, que instalaste. Tambien postea tu debug log file.

@milesian subtitles works the same way in source mode. Logs must be provided all the time if you want to report an issue.

@tremocoivo always post your debug log file if you want to report an issue.
My debug log.
https://paste.kodi.tv/fiwaxaqoya.kodi 

Hi cguZZMan

First thank you for the plug in its awesome. Since last weekend i am unable to view anything from my google drive. I have 2 google accounts only one seems to give problems. It worked fine for 2 month's
I am able to create strm files but cant view the videos. I am using Kodi krypton on a Nvidia shield but also tried it on a windows 10 machine same problem.

Hope you can help. It's driving me nuts. Greetings

Kevin
@haldadir you are getting a temporary ban from google (error 403). Is your account being shared? It usually happens when a file is played too many times.
You can play the file if you enable the option "Always ask for the stream format before play" in the addon settings. And then select a format other than the "Original format".
@cguZZMan Thanks for your fast reply. I thought I was going crazy, couldn't think of anything I did different. I will try the stream option later today. 
Again thank you, have a nice day.
Any plans to limit how many times a account can be added? I shared my team drives and the only way files would play is if I gave the user Contributor status.
It seems like the slow buffer is still an issue. Further, I don't think Google Drive is using the buffer size specified in advancedsettings.xml. My buffer is set to 2GB, but I can't seem to get more than 50mb or so to download.
Hi @cguZZMan I've trying the addon and it's really georgeus. A doubt or recommendation: Is there any way to get the media info if we press the info or pause button during it plays and not only the archive name? Others addons shows it, like Alfa, and I don't know if it's very difficult to implement...
Thanks for your work..

Alfredo
The forum language is English only please.

Use of translation sites like Google Translate is fine.
I also have problems with the buffer. The add-in does not take into account the buffer configuration in advancedsettings.xml
Sorry for my English
When I try to open Google Drive add-on this message appears

It's the official Google Drive add-on. I have it on a PC and an Android device (V 6.0), and only on Android does that error appear.
I updated it, uninstalled and reinstalled the add-on, rebooted the device and nothing worked, I only had the option to reinstall kodi, but first I wanted to ask if there was a less radical solution
@HatsuneMX - I've merged your post into the support thread for the add-on. We prefer not to have too many threads for a given topic if possible.
(2018-11-22, 12:37)alfredo.perez Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @cguZZMan I've trying the addon and it's really georgeus. A doubt or recommendation: Is there any way to get the media info if we press the info or pause button during it plays and not only the archive name? Others addons shows it, like Alfa, and I don't know if it's very difficult to implement...
Thanks for your work..

Alfredo
 I second that.

And another thing, I know its slower than strm, but its possible to add multiple accounts as source? After I added the second account as source, the files from the first account stopped working (i.e. one or more files failed to play...).