Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Google Drive for KODI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically you deleted an exported folder created by the addon? You should not do that. The addon is expecting to have the folders and files in place where it was created for future operations. The addon will not touch them or look a them again unless there is a change reported by google drive.
(2020-10-14, 17:11)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]So basically you deleted an exported folder created by the addon? You should not do that. The addon is expecting to have the folders and files in place where it was created for future operations. The addon will not touch them or look a them again unless there is a change reported by google drive.

Okay, thanks.
"Зенит" -"Зенит".
(2020-10-15, 10:20)murderer0303 Wrote: [ -> ]"Зенит" -"Зенит".
(2020-10-15, 10:22)murderer0303 Wrote: [ -> ]all images are gone - posters. actors
It's not exporting the folder I selected. I had to reinstall Kodi and whenever I try to export a certain folder (with 187 shows) it just shows that it's exporting shows that I had deleted from my drive two days ago

https://paste.kodi.tv/ibitekemuv.kodi
your log file does not have any debug information.
Enable debug logging first, then execute the export, then extract the log file.
Follow the instructions here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2020-10-15, 17:53)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]your log file does not have any debug information.
Enable debug logging first, then execute the export, then extract the log file.
Follow the instructions here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Will do. Thanks.
Also getting unwanted exports from folders I don't have set to monitor, in addition to incomplete exports from the folders that are set to "watch for changes"

Before I upload a log, should I uninstall and restart the export from scratch? Or is easier to just have one example file exported and show the error that way? 

Either way, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this great add-on, I'd love a link to donate to you for your troubles.
(2020-10-16, 05:04)ntilikp Wrote: [ -> ]Also getting unwanted exports from folders I don't have set to monitor, in addition to incomplete exports from the folders that are set to "watch for changes"

Before I upload a log, should I uninstall and restart the export from scratch? Or is easier to just have one example file exported and show the error that way? 

Either way, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this great add-on, I'd love a link to donate to you for your troubles.
Same story here
Firestick, add on 1.4.3, f**k up my db Sad

And i can't export strm files, no files exported.
I have tried also in windows, no way.
(2020-10-16, 05:04)ntilikp Wrote: [ -> ]Also getting unwanted exports from folders I don't have set to monitor, in addition to incomplete exports from the folders that are set to "watch for changes"
again, post your debug log file.

(2020-10-16, 11:50)robertus Wrote: [ -> ]Same story here
Firestick, add on 1.4.3, f**k up my db Sad

And i can't export strm files, no files exported.
I have tried also in windows, no way.
same story but can't export? that's contradictory. And no debug log file.
this is kind of tiresome.

will just ignore any comment reporting an issue without a debug log file.
(2020-10-14, 16:19)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-14, 15:48)Droidly Wrote: [ -> ]2. Possible to speed up the export?
Not really. The export is basically reading your files from the cloud and replicating them in your disk. Try with another device and see how it goes.
Hi @cguZZMan 

I've noticed the same behaviour: full exports on Kodi start up that takes a lot of time to finish (I also use Shield TV - 2019 version) and pick up the new updates. Let me ask you something: is there a way to implement this export just like the async command works in linux: kind of using Google API to see: "hey, this is my full list of files and directories, can you give me just what is different?" and from there you kick off the export process to update the local file system? 

Thanks!
So you want to pass the whole list of your files to Google Drive API so they can give you what is different. No, there is no api for that.
A full export on Kodi start up is not a good fit if you have a big list of files. You should use the watch option after a single run of full export. In the worst scenario, schedule it once in a while or so. The goal here is to have the watch function working correctly.
btw, I have a shield 2019 also and there was no big difference in time.