Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Google Drive for KODI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@robertus log file shows that your firestick is extremely slow in saving any progress or updates to the export. I don't have a firestick 4k to test if this is a general issue in firesticks or just your device.
I have linux, windows, firetv, nvidia shield and android and in all of them updates are just instantaneous. So I would suggest you to try with another device.
(2020-10-19, 23:48)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]@robertus log file shows that your firestick is extremely slow in saving any progress or updates to the export. I don't have a firestick 4k to test if this is a general issue in firesticks or just your device.
I have linux, windows, firetv, nvidia shield and android and in all of them updates are just instantaneous. So I would suggest you to try with another device.

In according with this post with your plugin 1.3.6 and common drive 1.2.15 no issue, crash sometimes, but i'm scraping my 10.000 movies and 500 tv shows. and works like expected.

Isn't slow. So i guess isn't a device issue.

Build 1.4.6 works on windows like I said some post ago, but in firestick 4k, don't.

If you need kodi log from my firestick 4k, with 1.3.6 and common drive 1.2.15, ask me.

I hope that you can fix it, to use the official build.
1.3.6 was using text files to save any progress or configuration. That was changed for a sqlite database. Updates happen very frequently and text files were getting corrupted, so that was the reason for the move to sqlite.

if you move to 1.3.6, just know that the export have known issues with strm files creation, so I would not recommend it.
(2020-10-11, 21:04)keithcq71 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the latest version and enrolled . When I click on my name I get the following error  Unknown Error: Account Manager object has no attribute load. Please try again

I get the same error. How can I fix it?
(2020-10-11, 21:04)keithcq71 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the latest version and enrolled . When I click on my name I get the following error  Unknown Error: Account Manager object has no attribute load. Please try again

i have the same problem in my PC
(2020-10-20, 03:42)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl...issues/191

Ok, now what is the new plugin? i opened the link and you said there, we need to upgrade with other link but you have a lot of plugin so i dont know wich i need to instale
(2020-10-20, 03:42)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl...issues/191

thank you, i did it. now its working!!

now you can say how i can resolve this error
Unknown error:
Extra data: line 27 column 2 - line 27 column 3 (char 23228 - 2329)
Please try again.
(2020-10-20, 00:11)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]1.3.6 was using text files to save any progress or configuration. That was changed for a sqlite database. Updates happen very frequently and text files were getting corrupted, so that was the reason for the move to sqlite.

if you move to 1.3.6, just know that the export have known issues with strm files creation, so I would not recommend it.

You need other kodi.log from firestick?
or in this device, is impossible with sqlite? I'm not a dev, but maybe sqlite in this device isn't enough about power?

But firestick is a device that support very well all audio and video codecs, better than nvidia shield, so is better use it and not  better devices with more power.

EDIT: i tried also 1.3.6 and common 1.2.15, and this day, i found my Movies folder without any strm files...

I don't really understand how to find out to use my firestick. Maybe i need to use an external db ?
Can be solved if i try to use mysql in Raspberry Pi 3 ? ( i don't know how to )
(2020-10-11, 18:18)cguZZMan Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you to just install my repo. Follow the instructions here: https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins

Hey thanks for this, the update seems to have fixed all the issues ive faced so far and items seem to load quicker. Also noticed a global search option and to think that was going to be my next request. Thanks again 👏🏻
Hi cguZZMan

thanks for all man,
little quastion, is there a way to disable the Export notification while it's running?
On windows, kodi with add on 1.4.6, CPU 22% when gogole drive watching changes, and stay forever in this state.

Need a kodi log?

Anyway i use it on firestick and stuck on freeze Sad
(2017-12-31, 17:01)keithcq71 Wrote: [ -> ]The other Google addon gives you the option to transcode and has a Search feature. I like the speed of this one and easy set up. Hopefully the issues will get fixed. The not verified message means what ?

There has been an error recently.

"unknown error
accountmanager object has no attribute load
please try again"

reinstall codi program,
reinstall Google Drive Add-On.

same message is being printed out

What's the reason?
@jonsnow30 not for now. Please create an enhancement request in github so I have it in the list.

@robertus I always need a debug log file if an issue is reported. I have said that hundred of times.
Hi Carlos and again thanks for all of your hard work and efforts.

FYI

For obvious reasons, my KODI lives and runs on an older PC as a portable install and it functions beautifully until the most recent updates of the google add-on. Because the google add-on seemed to be performing slower and with more errors I decided to make a new portable version on my newer PC. This solved all my problems and then I copied the portable version onto the older PC.

It's more labor intensive to do it this way but it did resolved all of my issues. Maybe firestick users can do something similar. I hope this helps others.

Droidly