Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: tvbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,i have a tv box max95 android my proble its i erase jarvi16.1 kodi and now i cant downloader cause its a old vercion,if i go to kodi they only have 17and up
i know my box its kind of old but that all i got.i need to get jarvis software any body can help me how to downloader jarvi or from where?😁

thanks for your help i know i needs a new box but i cant affort it
(2017-12-01, 01:11)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]hi,i have a tv box max95 android my proble its i erase jarvi16.1 kodi and now i cant downloader cause its a old vercion,if i go to kodi they only have 17and up
i know my box its kind of old but that all i got.i need to get jarvis software any body can help me how to downloader jarvi or from where?😁

thanks for your help i know i needs a new box but i cant affort it

So why did you post in program addons? Clearly your questiuon has nothing to do with the addons, but Kodi itself. When you go to download on this web, there is "older releases" text in HUGE letters Smile i.e. here: mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/old/
Moved to Android