Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add-on control stopped working through Kore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
Not that long ago I've updated Kore app on my tablet and after that, every time I go to Add-ons (twitch and crunchyroll) and try to access them  - app throws "an error occurred" - when I press "ok" it just restarts.
Add-ons itself work fine when I use them directly through Kodi. Any suggestions?
(2017-12-04, 10:12)h3ad0rZ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
Not that long ago I've updated Kore app on my tablet and after that, every time I go to Add-ons (twitch and crunchyroll) and try to access them  - app throws "an error occurred" - when I press "ok" it just restarts.
Add-ons itself work fine when I use them directly through Kodi. Any suggestions?
 Which version of Kore and Kodi are you using?
(2017-12-04, 10:48)poisdeux Wrote: [ -> ]
Kodi - 16.1
Kore - should be latest on store, 2.3.2
(2017-12-04, 10:54)h3ad0rZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-04, 10:48)poisdeux Wrote: [ -> ]
Kodi - 16.1
Kore - should be latest on store, 2.3.2 
Thanks for the report. I did find some issues regarding the Addons. However I have not been able to pinpoint the exact cause. I've created an issue on our GitHub repo to get some help fixing this. https://github.com/xbmc/Kore/issues/486
Latest update for Kore seems to have fixed this. Thank you.