Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What am I missing here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can’t seem to get Kodi to work well. I can MAYBE get it to play a movie or TV show, but it comes in horrible. It takes me 20 minutes to play something then buffers and or looks like an old VHS tape is playing. What’s the trick to using this thing?

Still So Confused.
Hello SoConfusedStill

You know that there is no possible way to answer your question. You have provided absolutely no details except a brief description of the problem.

Have a read through this on how to correctly post in the forum... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1707470

Also tell us where the video is coming from- Local hard drive, Network storage or Online. If online, then which add-ons are you using.

Once you answer the questions there, I will move your post to the correct location. This sub-forum is for forum problems.
Some of the links in both my and Karellen's signatures may well help you as well, especially the notes for the first time user (wiki) and the FAQs (wiki).