Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sound and Movie is not sync after transcoding DTS to Dolby Digital on Fire TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all

i am new here and try to build a sonos 5.1 System with BLue Ray Media Material as MKV with DTS Sound from my synology NAS (DS415play), my Samsung TV and the 1. Generation of Fire TV from Amazon

I need a transcodet DTS to a Dolby Digital Audio Signal for my Sonos, so i chanced the AC3 Transformer and passthrooth icon in the expert Modus in my Kodi 17

Now the Audio is not longer sync with the Pictures.

I testet it with an 16.1 Kodi version, here it seems to work, but as soon i press Hold on or try to skip forwards the sound is not longer available or sometimes the Picture is frozen.

Maybe the cause is the 1. gen of Fire TV ? but i am not sure

Will Kodi 17 works better with the new 2017 Fire Box (the one which hang on the back of the TV) or is it a problem with the 17 and DTS to Dolby sutuation?

In the 17. Kodi i tried a few hours but nothing, the sound is still not sync with the Movie.
My files are round about 30GB each.

My aim is a up to date Kodi 17.x which can hande a DTS to Dolby Digital trancoding

Hope for Help and sorry for my not very pro speak and writing