Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sony TV - Possible to Queue an entire TV Season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On our Fire TV Kodi boxes the context menu allows us to click a TV season's artwork and queue the entire group of episodes. On our Sony/Android TV install I can't seem to find this functionality, and so far have been required to literally long-press and queue each (18 in total) episode. 

Is there an option I missed somewhere to allow this? Hoping it is, as is usually the case, user error. Thanks!
Go into a season, long press on first episode and select "play from here"
Assuming v17.x and Estuary Skin

If you highlight the first episode of your TV Show, call up the Context Menu and select Play from here. This will start playback from that episode and queue into a Playlist all episodes from that episode onwards.

You can then access and modify the playlist using the Left Sideblade menu... http://kodi.wiki/view/Home_screen_and_ba...blade_Menu
Thanks to both- I don't have "Play From Here" in any of the context menus for the episodes. However, as soon as I added a second season of the show the context menu now shows "queue item" in the context menu (confirmed that it doesn't appear in the context menu for shows where I only have one season). Got me over the hump with this one at least.