Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMDB- MovieSet Overview Scraping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Unfortunately that PR allows scrapers to set extended artwork along with the basics for the other items in the video library (movies, TV shows, seasons, episodes, music videos), but still can't set any movie set artwork as they still need some extra help.
@Karellen, good news, just tested and the patch by spiff fixes the issue, so it works. 

@spiff, many thanks for the quick fix!

I will need to spend some time to get a logic around and release an update, but this will come hopefully still this year Smile
Fantastic news Smile Is the MovieSet artwork a problem as mentioned by @rmrector?
Artwork for moviesets will still not be possible:

1. rmrector's PR is not merged yet
2. according to his above comment his PR is not handling this, so this still would need some love from someone
@Karellen, this has been added by tmdb.common v2.2.0. I would appreciate some tests if you can find the time.
Hi @olympia

(2018-01-07, 01:12)olympia Wrote: [ -> ]has been added by tmdb.common v2.2.0.

hmmm, I don't have this. All I have is...

TMDB 5.0.3 (found in Add-ons>My add-ons>Information provders>Movie information)
TMDB tvshows 2.0.1 (if you use TMDB for TV Shows) (found in Add-ons>My add-ons>Information provders>TV information)
The Movie Database Scraper library 2.17.6 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>Manage dependencies)

Is it in another location or using another name? Should it be installed with the main TMDB add-on or a separate install?

Pinged you yesterday. Did you get notice?
tmdb.common = The Movie Database Scraper library
I just released v2.2.0 and the time of posting, so you should have it by now. Or if not, you know: check updates Wink

Seems like I was too aggressive removing notifications, so I haven't got one on your ping. See it now, I will have a look on the wiki.
(2018-01-07, 10:27)olympia Wrote: [ -> ]tmdb.common = The Movie Database Scraper library
Thanks olympia. Didn't know that.

Updated repository still the same versions as my previous post. I will check again tomorrow. Off to dinner now.

Silly question, but does v2.2.0 come after v2.17.6? Should it be v2.20.0?
(2018-01-07, 10:34)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-07, 10:27)olympia Wrote: [ -> ]tmdb.common = The Movie Database Scraper library
Thanks olympia. Didn't know that.

Updated repository still the same versions as my previous post. I will check again tomorrow. Off to dinner now.

Silly question, but does v2.2.0 come after v2.17.6? Should it be v2.20.0? 
 @Karellen you are correct. It should be 2.20.0
(2018-01-07, 10:34)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Silly question, but does v2.2.0 come after v2.17.6? Should it be v2.20.0? 
 Bahh, it's not silly, I am sure you are right... That's the reason you haven't got the update yet. I will push an update for 3.0.0 (I hate these two digits versioning). Sorry about that.
Hi @olympia

Did some tests as follows...

1. Add new movies which will create a new set
Worked as expected

2. Refresh movies already in the library that belong in a set
A simple refresh of an existing movie in the library did not add MovieSet Overview
Refreshing all existing movies in that existing set did not add MovieSet Overview

3. Remove from the library one existing movie from a set and update library
Expecting that refreshing that one movie would scrape the Overview. No overview was scraped. Ended up removing all movies, clean library and rescraping, which is just test 1 above.

4. From the Sets node, removed the Set. Movies remained

Refreshed each movie in the set to re-create set, MovieSet Overview is added.

For the benefit of other users and assumes scraping from online sources...

1. If you add new movies to the library which creates a new set, Movie Set Overview is added
2. If you want to add Movie Set Overview to existing sets, you need to remove the Set from the Sets node via the Manage context menu, then refresh each movie that belongs in that set
@olympia

Have you enabled scraping of Movie Set Artwork?

I just scraped a movie and then exported to separate files and the following two images were exported..

Star Trek 12- Into Darkness (2013)-set
Star Trek 12- Into Darkness (2013)-setfanart

But they are not being displayed in Estuary, which I am guessing is due to the core not being updated yet.
Pages: 1 2