Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NextPVR Plugin for Kodi Timeshift error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First time poster but I have been using Kodi with NextPVR on the backend for quite some time and it had been working great.  My issue just happened in the last day or so when I try to watch TV in Kodi 17.6 (or 16.1 on another AndroidTV) running AndroidTV connecting to a NextPVR 4.0.5 backend.  This issue was not present 4.0.4 until yesterday and no upgrade had happened for weeks.  I did upgrade it today to 4.0.5 as i thought maybe it was a bug in 4.0.4.  For some reason Kodi will attempt to open the stream on the channel but just constantly spin and hang.  The only way i could get kodi to work again was to force stop it.  After much testing and seeing if i could figure out what happened, I finally noticed that the Timeshifting feature of the plugin isn't working.  Once i disabled that, LiveTV would load again, albeit a little slower than normal.  I tried to see if anyone had this issue but i found nothing.  I am guessing this is a new issue either with the plugin or with NextPVR so I thought i would post this here and see how far it can go here before i post elsewhere.  Anyone else having this issue?  I can provide logs, maybe, not sure how to grab them from AndroidTV and put them up here.  Thanks!