Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WMA Playback Audio Too Many Consecutive Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All,

First! Great Job Devs, I have installed this via the read me and now with the apt install. Way Coooool.

Issue, I have scanned all my music worked great. Now when I go into the music library grab an album hit P it plays, scroll to next album hit p it plays hit X go to next album hit P it says playlist playback aborted too many conxecutive errors. The log seems to say it cannot load the codec. But why on most albums it's fine and not on all. I get this with one of my Xbox installs as well.

http://pastebin.com/m2e38e01a

Regards,

Dave
Hi. WMA is not well supported and many of the audio types like wma pro isn't supported. If you need lossless i'd suggest move too an open source variant like Flac. remember proprierity is bad for developers!

On a note, always paste a full log.

Cheers
Topfs2 Wrote:Hi. WMA is not well supported and many of the audio types like wma pro isn't supported. If you need lossless i'd suggest move too an open source variant like Flac. remember proprierity is bad for developers!

On a note, always paste a full log.

Cheers

Topfs2

OK. but on my xbox in the living room that was the first one I had all is fine. Every album plays ok. 750 Albums to batch convert to FLAC. Ouch.

Regards,

Dave