Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hi, help needed please 😊
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is the first place I managed to find the β€˜new thread’ button so apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place! πŸ™ˆ

I currently have kodi 16.1 on amazon fire stick but it no longer will play any movies or tv shows.

How do I update my firestick?
I have looked at loads of places online and people suggested to come directly to kodi.tv to update on firestick but I can’t find anything here either πŸ˜­πŸ˜…

Any help is greatly appreciated!! πŸ€—
Hello Arainbow

Yes, you have posted in the wrong area, but no problems I will move it to the correct area. A redirect link will remain here for a couple of days so you can find your post, then use the "Find" button under your username over to the left to find your posts.

We will need a bit more information. Where are your movies and tv shows stored? Are they on a NAS or online? If online, which addons are you using?

You will need to provide a Debug_Log (wiki). The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try to play the movie. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs