Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Play directly all songs from an artist while browsing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to play directly all songs from an artist while browsing? I know that I can always hit "C" and select "Play", but I mean just pressing <ENTER> on an artist and not to get the list of albums but to get songs from that artist playing right away... Maybe some kind of <onclick> order in the container?

Thanks!
I use in mine triple list (see second colone - albums)
Code:
<onup>PlayMedia(musicdb://artists/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/)</onup>
This comand play all song from this artist.
if I have focused album onclick use comand from script.playalbum (play song only from that album.
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.playalbum,albumid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
I use this for libreelec...its faster.

(2017-12-25, 22:30)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]I use in mine triple list (see second colone - albums)
Code:
<onup>PlayMedia(musicdb://artists/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/)</onup>
This comand play all song from this artist.
if I have focused album onclick use comand from script.playalbum (play song only from that album.
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.playalbum,albumid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
I use this for libreelec...its faster.

Thank you for the reply, I was aware of script.playalbum but I would love to have something similar for artists. I see that you can't use onclick for that either, you use onup and that it's not what I would like... Anyway thanks for your help!

BTW, where is that view from? I downloaded the Leia mod in your signature and I can't find it...