Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Choice TV and HGTV New Zealand OnDemand Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed version 1.04, some time around 7 July 2018, and had it worked well briefly.  But within a day, and ever since there has been no program content.  I can login successfully.

More specifically it populates the genre list correctly, but when you go into any particular genre, there are no programs listed.  Is anybody else having this problem? I also noticed that Choice TV also recently added a chrome-cast capability.  So it is plausible that I started watching right in the middle of an upgrade at their end.  Much more plausible that I've just done something silly.
Seems to work fine for me on Windows and Android.
Hi there, currently I can only view content in the 'Home and Garden' genre. Everything else throws an error. I'm using Kodi 18.2 and I get the same results on my Q+ Android TV box running Android 9.0, and on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) running Android 8.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2019-06-04, 06:34)kiwichick Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, currently I can only view content in the 'Home and Garden' genre. Everything else throws an error. I'm using Kodi 18.2 and I get the same results on my Q+ Android TV box running Android 9.0, and on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) running Android 8.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Forgot to mention this is with Choice.
I was getting annoyed with this, so fixed it up and published at https://github.com/gaddman/kodi-choice-ondemand
I haven't looked at how to publish an addon yet, but if you just grab main.py from there and replace yours (in ~/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.choice.ondemand) it should do the trick.
Thanks, your modified file works for me.
(2020-11-24, 11:31)Eye in the sky Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, your modified file works for me.

Hi, would anyone happen to have working links to download the Choice and HGTV addons?

Thankyou
(2021-02-07, 20:13)Kiowa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-24, 11:31)Eye in the sky Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, your modified file works for me.

Hi, would anyone happen to have working links to download the Choice and HGTV addons?

Thankyou
They are in Matt Huisman's repo.
(2021-02-07, 21:40)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]

Thankyou
Thanks for the pointer. I have checked Slyguys repo which hosts Matt's stuff but can't find the ondemand plugins for Choice and HGTV. TVNZ and ThreeNow On demand apps are there though.
(2021-02-08, 00:37)Kiowa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-07, 21:40)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-07, 20:13)Kiowa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, would anyone happen to have working links to download the Choice and HGTV addons?

Thankyou
Thanks for the pointer. I have checked Slyguys repo which hosts Matt's stuff but can't find the ondemand plugins for Choice and HGTV. TVNZ and ThreeNow On demand apps are there though.
I didn't realize you meant On Demand, he only has those channels live.
(2021-02-08, 21:12)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-08, 00:37)Kiowa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-07, 21:40)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]They are in Matt Huisman's repo.
I didn't realize you meant On Demand, he only has those channels live.
No problem - will keep hunting Smile
ill try remember to look into making addons for these Smile

Thankyou

For Choice you have to download the zip and install manually.

https://github.com/gaddman/kodi-choice-o...master.zip
(2021-02-11, 10:30)Eye in the sky Wrote: [ -> ]

Thankyou

For Choice you have to download the zip and install manually.

https://github.com/gaddman/kodi-choice-o...master.zip
Thankyou very much.
(2021-02-10, 09:42)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]ill try remember to look into making addons for these Smile

Your addons are awesome!
Pages: 1 2