Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Smart Playlist Not indexing all series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have made smart playlist for each genre that excludes all of the other genres. The Comedy smart playlist is not indexing all of my series. But when I look at recently added tv series or the complete tv series collection, I see it. I'm trying to figure out how to get the comedy smart playlist to index all the series correctly.
Why do you want to create a genre specific playlist when you could use the Genre node in Kodi? See image- first icon under categories...

(2017-12-27, 07:07)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want to create a genre specific playlist when you could use the Genre node in Kodi? See image- first icon under categories...

I usually use the titan skin and I have more than one type of tv media that all uses genre (ie adventure, action, comedy) such as anime and cartoons. Because of this I want to have sections for each and not have all adventure genre from tv shows, anime, and cartoons all in the same folder.