Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nebula 6.x for Kodi 18.x Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2018-01-28, 22:44)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Krypton version of Nebula. . Just trying out Leia version because Xbox one only has Kodi 18.

Hallo from Germany,

How you got the Skin on your xbox?
@Tgxcorporation is there a repo which i can Write into the filemanager to get the Skin on my xbox?
I do not work with the widgets of the netflix plugin, will I have to modify something?
Do not open the miniatures.
Great skin,

Just been trying it out, come into an issue with my library TV shows information screen from the context menu... The ' open' option button doesn't work once inside.
(2018-09-14, 18:44)Starmanrf Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin,

Just been trying it out, come into an issue with my library TV shows information screen from the context menu... The ' open' option button doesn't work once inside.
Working here. Make sure your library is updated.

Tgx
Thanks, that worked, also had a few dependencies with auto update unchecked, either way its sorted 👍
I'm now only focused on AppleTv's MrMc which requires Jarvis based skins.
I've few spare time for now and it may take a while to bring new and updated versions of my skins for Kodi.

Tgx
Sad
Next to the discontinued Alaska skin, this one is truely amazing. You can create a very clean look with it, and the workflow is on par with the best. 
Really love it. 5 Stars !
@Tgxcorporation Great skin, I've modded it to fit my own needs and started integrating some Addons such as the up Next service, would you have any issue if i added a link to my repo for my mod in a new thread? obviously I will always credit you for your hard work etc.
(2019-01-20, 12:33)AshG Wrote: [ -> ]@Tgxcorporation Great skin, I've modded it to fit my own needs and started integrating some Addons such as the up Next service, would you have any issue if i added a link to my repo for my mod in a new thread? obviously I will always credit you for your hard work etc.
Ok no problem

Tgx
The skin has stopped working with the latest update of Kodi :/
(2019-01-24, 11:04)Fambank Wrote: [ -> ]The skin has stopped working with the latest update of Kodi :/
 Fixed it with the solution niwi-hh gave here.

After editing /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.nebula/addon.xml and a reboot, I could enable this skin again.
Guys quick question
Love the skin guys espeically the auto dark and light mode depending on time of day

on nebula for kodi 18 (version 6.0.1 and using the vertical main menu layout). How does one set up widgets for the weather to the right section of the screen?
the stock estuary skin has 3 rows, eg hourly forcast, weekly forcast etc

How do you do the same for nebula?
(2019-02-19, 23:08)Graeco-Roman Wrote: [ -> ] 

Here are examples
https://imgur.com/a/YdVMEbH

examples
Pages: 1 2 3