Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nebula 6.x for Kodi 18.x Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi;
Please, can you tell me how to add clearart to OSD in nebula 6.
Is it possible also to enable clearart in movies on addons? it works with library but not when i'm browsing addons.
Thank youImage
Thx for this great skin, using it for over 18 months. Love it to modify my menue.
Is is possible to bring them in a repository again like kodi or kodinerds?
EDIT: Never mind, I just noticed this in the README at the repo : "Simple and full-featured skin designed for Full HD TV screens.".

How does Nebula compare to Estuary and Grid, speed wise ?
Grid seems to be abandoned (also not in the Kodi repo anymore) and I'm not willing to add it to my fresh Leia installation. So now I'm back to good old überfast and trustworthy Estuary. But I'm looking for a Kodi skin that brings more eye candy. (I realise that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So I'm not knocking Estuary, but it is like the girl you bring home to mother.)
How can I disable that top menu bar with power/volume/home? I dont have any need for it to be there especially on the home screen. Everytime i click up it shows and i get stuck there sometimes unless i move the mouse. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3