Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox one Media Remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,  i already download kodi 18 Alpha 1 for xbox one, but the media remote for xbox one (https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/acce...dia-remote), have a difficult to work, the circle pad not work, and other Keys not work.
(2017-12-29, 13:19)petto10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,  i already download kodi 18 Alpha 1 for xbox one, but the media remote for xbox one (https://www.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/acce...dia-remote), have a difficult to work, the circle pad not work, and other Keys not work.
Harmony hub with ultimate remote does not work either have to use controller
This is already known to be not working, as a alpha release there will potentially be many bugs or things not working as well as on the Windows desktop version, however we wanted to get it out to people’s systems as there is only so much internal testing we can do. So please have patience while we attempt to work through the rough edges and the bugs.
(2017-12-29, 18:10)jjd-uk Wrote: [ -> ]This is already known to be not working, as a alpha release there will potentially be many bugs or things not working as well as on the Windows desktop version, however we wanted to get it out to people’s systems as there is only so much internal testing we can do. So please have patience while we attempt to work through the rough edges and the bugs.
 Nice one it is brilliant news it is on the xbox one could finally turn my xbox as the go to for entertainment
Same with the samsung tv controller. I controll xboxone guide to watch tv with it and it works great. Also my sound system and all of that. So itll be great if could control the app with it too. atm it doenst work. Unless theres something I had to do, but i dont know. thanks
Any update on this?  I can use the Media Remote mostly, but the volume control doesn't work, so it is the one limiter that keeps me using my XBox one controller for now.
When zeroconf added so we can use kodi remote applications?