Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: tmm v3 - ALPHA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@judocama you are right - mistake while refactoring. Will change that to Blu-ray back 

@akya fixed #1, #3 and #7;
#2 is because your tmm window is too wide and not high enough (does not have anything to do with the font size itself; the images just push out the content from the visible region)
#5 will be kinda hard - just need to look if that is possible
I had not time to look at #4 and #6

@Kadang will look at it later

@EngineerPeter this will be fixed in the next build

@ALL I will always update the list of issues and fixed issues in the first post and may not respond to every post here Wink
(2018-01-21, 08:10)akya Wrote: [ -> ]4. I have enabled downloading of .actors for movies when scraping. But as the new movie is scraped for the first time, actor images aren't scraped. If I scrape the movie again, actor images are downloaded correctly..

just tried it and it worked..
could it be, that you activated "renaming movie after scraping" and your movie files are in a multi movie folder? (in this case the first try of downloading .actors fails because it cannot be done on multi movie dirs)
(2018-01-25, 13:01)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-21, 08:10)akya Wrote: [ -> ]4. I have enabled downloading of .actors for movies when scraping. But as the new movie is scraped for the first time, actor images aren't scraped. If I scrape the movie again, actor images are downloaded correctly..

just tried it and it worked..
could it be, that you activated "renaming movie after scraping" and your movie files are in a multi movie folder? (in this case the first try of downloading .actors fails because it cannot be done on multi movie dirs) 
 Aah yes.. my bad.. The movies were apparently in one directory and after renaming, were moved to their own directories but then missed the .actors folder.. It's working as expected when each movie has its own directory..
Not sure if this is just me; but I can get any extra artwork (extrafanart, logos etc.) to download nor subtitles?

Do you want any log files or similar??

Thanks for all you hard work on this
just switched our translation engine to weblate (an awesome opensource tool for translations) and now we have a new site for translating v3:
hosted.weblate.org/engage/tinymediamanager/

please feel free to help us translate v3

Hello,
If the box is marked in 3D don´t show anything in renamer option.
I think could be a problem in this label.

Could you see it?

Thanks in advance.
(2018-01-15, 19:59)judocama Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am migrating to the new version and I would like to know how it works when a field does not exist or is not as is the case of 3D
I had it so configured:

FOLDER: $T ($Y) {[$3]} {$K} {[$S]}

FILE: $T ($Y){ [$3]}{ $K}{.$3}.$S

Thanks in advance.
 3D label don´t work
also does not ot let me put a space inside the label for the separation.

Thanik in advance.
since you are on v3, pay close attention to the renamer settings! (and example)
The old patterns won't work, they have all been changed...
Thanks a lot, I know and understand it.
But, now not work 3d label if box 3d is marked?

Thanks a lot.
Hello,

I tried the V3 to rename videos.

Before: HEVC-1080p AC3-6ch
Now: HEVC-1080p AC3-6

It was much more understandable or logical, with ch chanel, would it be possible to add it.
It's a bit like he missed the p for 1080p
Example HEVC-1080p AC3-6ch to HEVC-1080 AC3-6

Thank you
[file rename] doesn't support rating value ? can you please add this back ?
I really need this
THX
Can we sort by Audio Quality or Codec? This is useful when choosing the best version of a movie when there are multiple copies.
@mcnutter1 please define audio quality? do you mean the channel count or the bitrate?
For example, in V2.x, there was a set of stickers on each details/media info tab that listed the video format, codec and Audio(This would be nice to have back as well)... in 3.x, its great that we can now sort the movie list by video format, it would be great if there was a listing for the audio format... Examples:

DTS-HD 7.1
DTS-HD 5.1
TrueHD 7.1
Atmos 7.1
and so on...

Its in the filter selection, but not easy to sort using a filter when there are a few copies of movies... or if I'm going through a collection and want to find the odd version and replace it.

Having bitrate for Audio & Video is also a plus as well!

Also, I think someone else asked but having a Boolean 3D column is nice to have also.
Fast and effective !
Thank you   Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15