Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Case for Movie Set - Customize by Title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using Aeon MQ 5 10.2.5 for Kodi v18 - Leia. Everything seems to work very well!!

There have been some threads regarding customizing the Media Cases, however, my issue is slightly different. 

Currently, as per the theme instructions, all Movie Sets display the same Media Case as defined by the theme. I recently Added a new Movie Set called "4K UHD Collection" and added all my 4K movies to it. The Movies themselves display the very nice 4K Case provided by the theme, as "4K" appears in the filename - however - I was wondering if there's any way I can add that "4K" Media Case to the Movie Set itself? 

In other words, is it possible by some configuration - XML File or Code somewhere - to tell Kodi to display a different Case when it encounters a Movie Set with certain words in the name of the Movie Set? I'm not looking to add a new or different case then those provided by the Theme, I'm simply looking to display the "4K" Media Case to my "4K UHD Collection" Movie Set.

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks.
I will have a look at movie collections / sets and see what improvements might be useful.  I haven't looked at collections in a long time (don't really use them myself).

scott s.