Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scraping and Thumbnail Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm using Kodi/XBMC for 5 years but since Kodi 15 I've got some problems. I haven't had much time but now I'm looking for solutions. I'm using a Rpi3 with LibreELEC and Kodi 17.6, the media is stored on a Synology NAS and most of it is years old with correct .nfo files and thumbnails, which worked fine.

Since the last upgrade von Rpi2 to Rpi3 and I gues the update to Kodi 17:

1. In my Movies Section a third of the thumbnails are not shown. How can I reset them and reload the images?
2. I have a Documentation and Opera folder for which I've created my own .nfo files (if thetvdb had no information) and they worked totally fine for years. I've created and sorted the files as tvshows and used playlists to sort them in kodi. But now, if i scrape the documentations, kodi either scrapes the files with internet based .nfo from https://thetvdb.com  or my own created .nfo and some of my own created tvshows are mixed into thetvdb-based shows and I have no idea why.

Thank you for your help!