Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clean Library?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I get clean library command in Arctic Zephyr?
Nothing special in AZ skin, you can find it in settings -> library section or you can add it as an submenu for easy access
(2018-01-01, 00:11)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing special in AZ skin, you can find it in settings -> library section or you can add it as an submenu for easy access
 How do I add "clean library" to a submenu? I want to add it to the menu you get when pressing LEFT (same menu as update library is in) when in movies/tvshows library. I can't figure it out Confused All I managed to do is adding "Library" to the submenu that opens when pressing DOWN on the home menu. And it didnt even work, it ended up doing nothing lol. Can this be done through kodi itself or do I need to login through terminal and edit stuff? I'm on OSMC.
K, I guess not...
It's not hard to do

Create a new submenu
The item to choose is Kodi commands
Select Clean video library

Done
(2018-03-01, 19:44)T-bird_se Wrote: [ -> ]It's not hard to do

Create a new submenu
The item to choose is Kodi commands
Select Clean video library

Done
Cool thanks Smile That works great for adding a command to the home menu. But how do I add it tot the contextual menu that pops up when pressing left inside a library view?
Don't know
Guess you have to get your hands dirty and do it yourself in some xml file, and if you do it, maybe don't survive an skin update
Right, suspected as much. I will settle for having it on the home menu/submenu. Thanks for the help Smile