Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox one x - backup app not open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read the sticky thread about issues
Are you referencing this?

Python _subprocess module is not available on UWP, so an author of the add-on must work around or not use it for UWP
Correct
Ok thanks for clarifying.

Hope Backup Developer is working on fix
(2018-01-24, 08:02)mickeytang Wrote: [ -> ]Hope Backup Developer is working on fix

An author has nothing to do, the pydrive lib which uses webbrowser module must be fixed/changed.
Still the action should also come from the addon dev to get that module fixed by whoever maintains it
I have this same error

Error Contents: No module named _subprocess
(2018-01-24, 02:48)mickeytang Wrote: [ -> ]I don't what the all the fuss was about with the user not being able to post his logs however here is the log from my Xbox One X.

That's easy to explain. i'm just a simple user over here but whilst this is in Alpha and i can't wait for the xbox to be running kodi flawlessly I'm checking this forum once or twice a day at least. Every single day there is at least, most the time it's more, one user who couldn't be bothered to read anything about the rules or at least the stick thread. This is highly irritating, because kodi is free to use and kodi is great. i simply do not understand, how people are not able to see that and also are not able to understand that the devs are doing it in their free time. so for getting supoprt there simply hast to be a minimum amount of things i have to consider before asking for help instead of stamping in, crying for help or even commanding help.
i find this behaviour highly irritating. even as a user. it even steals my time, because at least it results in more posts which are not necessary and i wonder, where the devs get the patience to even answer those users.
I have a working solution for backing up and restoring zip files to pc in kodi on xbox.  it also works for file manager transfers back and forth.  let me know if there is any interest as its even more solid than ftp or http.  also works great for library sharing
Pages: 1 2