Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Installing a working PVR for IPTV and Kodi addon with Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am using a tablet PC with Windows 10. I have an IPTV service which works just fine as a stand alone. 
My partner prefers to be able to record TV from an EPG, series record etc. In the same way that WMC works with a tuner. 
I'm past the point of understanding why all my efforts fail. We are both retired and just want to enjoy a working product.
Simple IPTV works but doesn't record.
I've looked at almost every other solution. NextPVR I simply don't seem to get it to function properly. The same applies to a number of others.
I need taking through a solution step by step, or for it to be done. 
Of course I don't expect anyone to spend so much time for free, and I'm happy to pay for the trouble.
I just need a working solution. Recordable IPTV via Kodi using an EPG. My IPTV service provider does provide an EPG.   
Anyone?
NextPVR provide recording, series record, guide etc from IPTV. If you're having issues getting NextPVR working correctly, I'm happy to help you through any issues - either post the question on the NextPVR forums (https://forums.nextpvr.com/index.php), or use the 'Contact Us' link on the NextPVR website.
Thank you.
I will do just that now.