Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Disable app specific recycle bin folder .deletedByTMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly, thanks so much for developing this great piece of software! I'm coming from EMM because big bugs arent getting fixed there very fast, and I stumbled on TMM which works great and does pretty much what I need.

Could we have an option to disable the .deletedByTMM recycle bin for the renamer tool?

Cheers!
No, not so easily.
But there's an "empty trash folder on exit" checkbox...
I was actually looking for that option but didnt find it - found now so thanks.

Perhaps there could be an option to have 1 centralised recycle bin folder in the TMM working home directory? Rather than in the main share folders.
well... no.
The trash needs to be on same drive, since everything gets only moved there.
If a 50 gig bluray must be copied to another drive's trash folder, you will hate us ^^
Perhaps when the "empty trash folder on exit" option is selected / enabled you could also have it delete the folder as well?
Yes that would  excellent.
works for me.
Trash and .deletedByTMM folder is deleted on close when activating thiis setting.
Please submit log to a pastbin site if this does not work for you...
(2018-01-05, 16:00)myron Wrote: [ -> ]well... no.
The trash needs to be on same drive, since everything gets only moved there.
If a 50 gig bluray must be copied to another drive's trash folder, you will hate us ^^
 Under what circumstances does a large video file get placed in the trash by TMM?