Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 18 64 bit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just upgraded to Kodi 18 64 bit but can't install the Amber skin from the zip file as it states there is an incompatibility.  Is it possible to install the Amber skin on this version of Kodi and if not what is the latest version that Amber will work on 32/64 bit ?

regards
As far as i know there is no version that will work with 18 at the moment. the codebase has changed and the new parts are not coded into amber.  I think .. thats me not the rest of the population of the forum that once a stable beta or rc lands maybe the lion might roar and fix us an amber update.
I would also like a solution I also upgraded to version 18 and both AMBER and other skins when I try to install it by ZIP file error message appears: "the denpendency on xbmc.gui 5.12.0 could not be resolved"
(2018-01-30, 16:01)flr3000 Wrote: [ -> ]I would also like a solution I also upgraded to version 18 and both AMBER and other skins when I try to install it by ZIP file error message appears: "the denpendency on xbmc.gui 5.12.0 could not be resolved"
 The solution is to use the Stable version, 17.6. Skins are never developed for alpha versions.
That's completely false. There's already several skins for v18 alpha. Just not all
exato... varias capas ja estao funcionando no KODI 18
Independentemente disso, não há outra solução além de usar a versão estável.
Keep it English
Pq ingles...se nasci em outro pais?
@flr3000

As stated previously, we are an English forum. Please use Google Translate... https://translate.google.com.au/
I have amber running on 18.
Just tweak the xml file

change <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>
to <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.13.0"/>

It runs but a lot is not working ( yet? )
Hello, I have kodi18.
I use the television tab.
The upper information bar does not disappear
Do I have such problems only?
Will there be a refined plug-in for version 18?
Any news for Kodi 18 version for coreelec?

edit.:
@NLheathcliff
Tried it, install is OK, but the series/film view is just blank grey, not working at all.
(2018-08-07, 13:24)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]edit.:
@NLheathcliff
Tried it, install is OK, but the series/film view is just blank grey, not working at all.
Tried today again the same trick with the first beta..
Still same results..  Most of the main menu works but lists of movies and series stay blank.
Ik needs more than just the tweak to the new gui.
There is an alpha version for Kodi 18, please see here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342130

Regards,

Bart