Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "Kodi is currently not available"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks, wasn't aware of that! Interestingly, Kodi doesn't show in the list of apps/games that can be copied...
(2018-01-12, 10:43)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Members
Is any member able to access Kodi v18- XBox version from the Microsoft Store at this time?
 Installed Kodi on my xbox one s 4 hours ago , when i first tried to download it took around 2 to 3 minutes to start downloading and it worked perfectly 

Welcome back Smile
(2018-01-12, 21:55)geekyxpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-12, 10:43)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]MembersIs any member able to access Kodi v18- XBox version from the Microsoft Store at this time?
 Installed Kodi on my xbox one s 4 hours ago , when i first tried to download it took around 2 to 3 minutes to start downloading and it worked perfectly 

Welcome back Smile 
Hi,

Really? I just checked on my Xbox one s and it's still not available (I'm in France) then I change the region to United States and rebooted the box, it didn't work either.

I don't think there is a hardware problem between S and X.
I'm not in the test group, but some update is downloading now.
It's 07.01.2018 build. SSH is working, thanks.

I already had Kodi na Xbox, so I receive update quicker.

Rest of you, probably need to wait up to 24 hours until Store page will be refreshed.
From Australia, not letting download in store, it’s showing me that I own it and it comes up in the search result but with no option for download.

Looking forward to having it back on the store
Git:20180107 was the last update that I received on the morning of the 8th Jan.
(2018-01-12, 10:43)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Members
Is any member able to access Kodi v18- XBox version from the Microsoft Store at this time?
 I am still getting the 17.6 version on my side,so a big negative on my side i'm still hanging in though checking daily here and on the store i have tried from both the xbox and the windows 10 store to look for 18.0 version for xbox and same result.

Thanks for getting back to us to see if we could see it again.
Members
Yes, I jumped the gun. We thought we had it working but the issue still a work in progress.
(2018-01-13, 02:44)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]MembersYes, I jumped the gun. We thought we had it working but the issue still a work in progress.
 Ah okay thanks for the quick response,will be waiting and checking here and their.
Hello,

I just installed Kodi V.18 Leia successfully on my Xbox One S via Microsoft Store of my PC, it seems that Kodi is come back.

Enjoy!!
Let's cross your fingers, but in some stores Kodi became available for Xbox One
Yup...KODI is back ^^ Installed from to instalation not from store. Common plugin cache fixed!

But Metal video addon not working. I got error. Look in attachment (import error)
A screenshot is absolutely pointless and of no use.
_subprocess module is not available on uwp, so an author of the addon must fix it for uwp
Ok,thanks for quick reply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5