Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt context menu options do not work in Aeon MQ 7 Krypton 2.0.7.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I bring up the context menu on a TV episode for example, and choose the Trakt Options sub menu and invoke any function, for example Toggle Watched, this gives me an error.
The error in the log says something like the following:

python:

Code:
19:46:04.026 T:5304   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
                                                script.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 170, in run
                                                dbid = int(xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID'))
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

The problem seems to be that the infolable ListItem.DBID is empty at this point.

I do not have this problem with any other skin.

Any ideas on what to do to fix this?